Food Safety Level 2
Highfield Level 2 Award in Food Safety for Catering (RQF)
This qualification is suitable for those working in a catering environment who are responsible for handling food. It is also the most popular food safety qualification accepted by enforcement officers and auditors.
This course is a face to face classroom delivery providing a full certified qualification not a non regulated e learning course.
WHAT DOES THE QUALIFICATION COVER?
- The importance of food safety procedures and complying with the law.
- Microbiological, chemical, physical and allergenic hazards and their control.
- Good temperature control and stock rotation.
- The importance of good personal hygiene and preventing contamination, including hand-washing, protective clothing, cuts and reporting illness.
- Keeping work areas and equipment clean and safe.
- Safe waste disposal.
- Pest control.
How long will it take?
The total qualification time for this qualification is 7 hours, all of which are recommended as guided learning hours.
qualification is assessed by a multiple-choice examination.
Course Fees £65.00 per delegate
Minimum delegate per course 4 maximum 16 .